Last Modified: May 1, 2023
Miles AG, LLC and its affiliates and subsidiaries, (collectively, “Miles AG”, “Company”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our websites, including https://www.miles.ag/ (collectively, the “Website”). This policy also covers information we collect about you from third parties or when you contact us by phone or email. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
Information provided by you, such as name, email address, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a form on the Website when you seek to connect with us;
Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and information collected through cookies.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present the Website and its contents to you and to improve the Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you dependent upon your relationship with us;
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services, such as email;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process an inquiry or request regarding how Miles AG can work with you and your business;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond
- to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you.
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Website.